CNC Machine Operator:
- Part time for training period 2 to 4 weeks (M-F 7AM-12PM), 1st Shift.
- Full time-2nd Shift (M-F 1PM-11PM)
- Weekend work available.
- Pay is negotiable and based on experience.
- Interested applicants can submit at our website online, mail, fax or fill out application at AP's facility.
Operator- Must be able to perform all duties of production support plus be proficient in machine operation/tool wear characteristics/print reading. Help with finished product removal/transport/and packaging for shipment. Be able to run secondary operational equipment(i.e. saws, belt sanders, de-burring equipment).
- High school diploma
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Blueprint reading
- Basic math skills including fractions and decimals
- Good record keeping skills